Thursday

4 More Days & New URL

Hello Day Dreamers, just thought I would remind you that there are 4 more days to enter both the poll and the competition! At the moment 'Hetty Feather' is winning the poll so if you want your favorite to win get voting! If you haven't noticed that there is a competition running(You probably have) all you have to do is comment below a paragraph about the Jacqueline Wilson character you are most like! The winner gets their paragraph posted on this page(As a normal post), you get added to my sidebar and the book your character is from I will review! Anybody that has entered 'THANK YOU!' By the way the name of my blog has now changed to 'A Day Dreamers World' so the URL has changed too - a-day-dreamers-world.blogspot.com.
Keep Day Dreaming, 
Sophie:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read - and comment on - this blog post! I read and reply to every comment, so feel free to ask any questions and I'll answer!

See you soon!

Sophie Louise