Tuesday

WINNER OF 'NAME THE FISH COMPETITION'

The winning names and who made them up are-
Red-Scarlet(holly-elise)
Orange-Amber(holly-elise)
Yellow-Goldie(holly-elise)
Green-Fern(holly-elise)
Blue-Sapphire(holly-elise)
Black-Midnight(holly-elise)

As you can see holly-elsie won them all! The names will be added to the bottom of my page above the fish tank and you can ask my MYSTERY AUTHOR a further 6 questions!!(Instead of the story)Comment below your questions!! CONGRATS holly-elise. I love your names!!!!
Yours, Sophie :D


2 comments:

  1. Lovely fishy names!
    I wasn't able to enter this comp-only found your blog recently. It's great so far!
    Are you doing any more comps?
    Followed you blog, please follow mine at http://baawisdombooks.blogspot.co.uk/
    Hikma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Abi, there will be loads more competitions coming very soon on author of the month-Jacqueline Wilson! Also, I will follow yours now

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read - and comment on - this blog post! I read and reply to every comment, so feel free to ask any questions and I'll answer!

See you soon!

Sophie Louise