Tuesday

AUTHOR OF THE MONTH!

Starting from today there will now be an author of the month. This month it's the AMAZING Jacqueline Wilson because she won the 'Who is your favorite author?' poll. I will be doing LOADS & LOADS of reviews about Jacqueline Wilson's books along with MORE competitions and polls! Any ideas of what you want to see from Jacqueline Wilson Month just comment below-this blog is for YOU! So, Keep your eyes open as this blog will be going Jacqueline Wilson crazy!! Finally, I want to give this blog a makeover-I need your ideas to help me again comment below!!!
Day Dreaming-Sophie :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read - and comment on - this blog post! I read and reply to every comment, so feel free to ask any questions and I'll answer!

See you soon!

Sophie Louise