When I started book blogging, all I had was a netbook - that was covered in Hannah Montana stickers - and a half-filled bookshelf. Two years on, there are now three filled shelves in my bedroom, along with a box and other stacks wherever they can fit(under my desk, for example). I've realised that there are some essentials book bloggers need, mostly for reviews, and that you can never have too many post-it notes. As for bookmarks, I have an ever-growing collection on my desk, but I still use the TV remote - until my parents are looking for it - at times.
A camera(useful for book hauls), but a camera phone works;
-Headphones are must-have when siblings are home;
-A blog email account with an updated contact list that includes publishers;
- Stacks of multi-coloured post-it notes;
- A few packs of page-markers, in different shapes(arrows are my favourite!);
- Multiple bookmarks, collected from different events, within arms-reach;
- A pile of battered notepads, with both lined and plain paper inside;
- A diary, keeping your blog posts organised;
- Set of pens, some need to be without chewed-lids;
-Other stationary, including themed-rubbers and animal pencil sharpeners;
- Business cards for book festivals;
-Strong backpack, spacious inside for carrying hardbacks;
-Storage boxes, for un-shelved ARCs and proof-copies, along with old favourites;
-Bookshelves or a bookcase, with lots of space for new novels;
-Stock of teabags/coffee ready for writing;
-Book-themed merchandise(I own a Mockingjay Pin!).
So, what's on your book blogging survival guide?
Tell me in the comments!