Tuesday

The Rainbow Meme!

I found this really cool blog post after Amy and Britney both blogged it! All you have to do is answer questions that literally correspond with the color! Here goes,

Angry Red


1. Are you currently mad at someone?

Yes! This may sound a bit stupid but I'm currently mad at myself. A few weeks ago I brought a checkered shirt from Next and then took it back because for some reason I didn't want. Now I really wish I had kept it because I can't find much else around the shops!

2. Which of your family members has the worst temper?

I think all of my family members have a bad temper at times but it would HAVE to be my little sister!

3. Have you ever thrown something at someone?

Yes! (No explanation needed though)

4.I s anyone mad at you?

The man in the arcade we went in today may be mad at me and my sister. This is because we kept asking for change and when we saw something else changed it again-I think that annoyed him.

5. Are you usually mad?

Not really.

Exciting Orange


1.Has anyone ever thrown a surprise party for you?

No but maybe it's for the best. I'm incredibly fussy, what if I was dressed in one of my old tops and wearing leggings with holes in?

2.What event is coming up that your most excited about?

The Hunger Games DVD release on September 3rd! I'm really excited to see the three hours of special features about how they made the film and what training all the cast had to go through! The only problem is that it comes out a day before we go back to school so I guess I can wait..

3. If you won a million pounds, what would be your first thought?

America here I come!

4.If you could have anything right now what would it be?

A role in The Hunger Games Catching Fire!(A girl can dream right)

Yellow Belly Stuff


1. Name: Sophie

2. Birthday: May 11th

3. What's your main goal in life?

To be somebody and make a difference!

4. Do you want to have children?

Yes, but the whole giving birth part sounds too painful.

5.  When do you want to die?

I don't want to die but I guess we can't live forever. I want to live as long as possible but it would be great to reach 100 and get a letter from the Queen.

Opinionated Green


1. Are you against gay marriage?

No, everyone has the right to marry someone they love and to be happy

2. Lower the drinking age?

I would say no but so many people don't know how to drink responsibly-especially at a young age.

3. Capital Punishment?

If someone has committed the crime they should be forced to live with consequences and guilt. 

4. Abortion?

I'm against abortion when the baby is perfectly healthy and stands a good chance of life. If you don't want him/her you can let them live a life with someone who can't have kids but really, really wants them, at least they get a chance of life. If the baby will have serious problems and doesn't have a good quality of life then maybe abortion is the right thing.

Lovely Blue


1. Do you love someone?

Not in that way(Boyfriends) but I love all my family, friends and pets so much!

2. Do you believe in love at first sight?

I would love to see someone and know they were the one for me straight-a-way! I think I believe in it but I don't think it always is.

3. Do you believe in love?

Of course I do!

Purple Query 


Q. How many glasses of water have you had today?

A.Two!

Q. What color are your socks?

A. I'm not wearing any right now..

Q. Name one thing you do everyday?

A. Brush my teeth? I know that's a bit boring but it's true!

Q. How much cash do have on you right now?

A. Nothing, but I have £5 where I normally keep my money!(Secret Stash)

Q. Are you for or against Hillary?

A. Who?

Q. Look to your left. What's there?

The top of the chair I'm sitting on and a window.

Q. What's the last piece of clothing you borrowed?

A. Sandals I gave to my mum-I didn't use them though!

Q. What website(s) do you use most?

Youtube, Twitter, Blogger

Q. Do you have plants in your room?

A. Nope

Q. Does anything hurt on your body right now?

A. My neck from leaning over the screen and my back is aching a bit. The top of one my fingers on my left hand is hurting as I cut the nail too short(Oops)

Q. Do you own a picture phone?

A. What's a picture phone?

Last but not least, Pink


Q. Person you saw:

A. My mum!

Q. Person you sent a text message too:

A. My best friend Holly!

Q. Movie watched in the cinema:

A. Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked

Q. Song you listened too:

A. Wings by Little Mix. It was the first time I'd heard it but it's amazing and I love the lyrics!(This is why I decided to put up a Lyric Video of it)




Q.Person you talked on the phone with:

A. My really close friend!

Q. What are you doing right now?

Typing this and watching Marley & Me!

Q. What are you doing tonight?

A. Going to finish typing this, have a bath, then go to bed so I have some time to read Small Blue Thing by S.C Ransom(Which is gripping and a MUST READ!)

Q. What are you going to eat?

A. I just ate a bacon butty(Mmmm!) so I probably won't eat much else now. Might have some cereal later though..

Finally, that's the end! Make sure you enter my latest competition HERE and vote in my two polls!

Just an update from a day dreamers world,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read - and comment on - this blog post! I read and reply to every comment, so feel free to ask any questions and I'll answer!

See you soon!

Sophie Louise