Monday

LAST CHANCE TO ENTER!

We are know in the last day of the competition! All you have to do is comment below a paragraph of what Jacqueline Wilson character you are most like and why?. If you win I will add your blog to my sidebar, post your paragraph to my blog and review the book your character is from!. SO QUICK, HURRY AND ENTER! 21 HOURS TO GO! Also, you have 21 hours until the poll closes, get voting now so your favorite book wins!
Keep Day Dreaming,
Sophie:D


Just thought I'd also add that I'm still reading 'The Hunger Games' and at the moment it's REALLY EXCITING and you can't see whats coming around the next corner!! What a FANTASTIC book!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read - and comment on - this blog post! I read and reply to every comment, so feel free to ask any questions and I'll answer!

See you soon!

Sophie Louise