Sunday

KATE MARYON & OTHER THINGS

As you all know and probably have read about 2 weeks ago I got the chance to interview Kate Maryon! If you haven't seen it you can read it here-http://a-day-dreamers-world.blogspot.co.uk/p/author-interviews.html it's worth reading as she gives really great advice and is so honest! Anyway, to the point of this post. Kate has got a blog and to say thank you It would be great if you went over and took a look at her blog!By the way this isn't a Blogspot blog-.http://katemaryon.co.uk/index.php/blog/ I have just got her book 'Shine' which has an amazing storyline! I will start reading it tonight and review as soon as I'm finished reading it! Also, I have now got an official button for the Blog Book Awards 2012 which you can find on my sidebar! This will lead you to the page where you can vote. You only have till the 29th June(which is this Friday) to vote for your winner!! As well as all off this Question of the Week and my first opinion post is UP! You can view it below!

Just a quick update from a day dreamers world
Keep Day Dreaming,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read - and comment on - this blog post! I read and reply to every comment, so feel free to ask any questions and I'll answer!

See you soon!

Sophie Louise