Tuesday

The Versatile Blog Awards!

I've been nominated for FOUR Versatile Blog Awards! Thank you so much to ShakiraMarianSunny and Holly for nominating me!

Okay, so the rules are,
  1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging(blogging for 
  2. less than 2 years).
  3. Let the nominated bloggers that they have been nominated for this award.(Still need to tell everyone)
  4. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
  5. Thank the blogger who has nominated you.
  6. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post.
My nominations are:
I'm sorry if you have already been nominated, trying to find 15 different blogs takes a while!

Now onto the facts,

  1. I'm really, really excited for The Hunger Games DVD Release on September 3rd!
  2. I need to get my hands on the next two books in the Small Blue Thing Trilogy 'Scattering Like Light' and 'Perfectly Reflected' both by S.C Ransom
  3. It's raining outside(Suprise, suprise!)
  4. I LOVE Archery! I tried it on holiday and actually hit the target!
  5. I find it really hard to think of facts.
  6. I want to live in L.A or New York when I'm older.
  7. I like watching the Gymnastics at the Olympics!(But from my sofa)
Thank you again to the lovely people who nominated me for this award!

Coming up:

  • The Belle Blog Award
  • The Toujou Blog Award
  • Small Blue Thing by S.C Ransom Review
  • Another part of my new short story
  • Latest Poll Results
  • Who is my next author interview with?
Just an update from a day dreamers world,

7 comments:

  1. Hey I have renominated you as couldn't get 15! U don't have to do it again though just thought I would tell you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I struggle to get 15 as well!
      Sophie:)

      Delete
  2. i've nominated you for the versatile blogger award! here are the details:
    http://nicolasnotebook.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxo

    again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! You have been nominated for the versitile blogger award! Go to www.justbeingmyselftoday.blogspot.com to claim your award! :D Stacey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you to you both! On my EIGHTH now! I won't post again because it's all the same really but still THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read - and comment on - this blog post! I read and reply to every comment, so feel free to ask any questions and I'll answer!

See you soon!

Sophie Louise