Sunday

BRAND NEW LOOK!

WELCOME TO THE MY BRAND NEW LOOK BLOG! I told you I was looking to change the look, so here it is! What do you all think? I hope you love it just as much as I do! There will be LOADS of changes until I get it just right but this will be the look for a long time yet! I would LOVE to know what you think so if you want to comment below. Anyway, I would just like to remind that the poll and competition close in 3 DAYS! So not long left to get your entries in. Just in case you haven't heard of the competition all you have to do, as it is Jacqueline Wilson Month is write me a paragraph of what JW character you are most like. You did have to write 500-1000 words but I've decided that you can write as MANY AS YOU WANT!! To enter all you have to do is either comment below or send me a message with it in. If you win your paragraph will be posted to my blog, I will read and review the book your character is from and there will be a poll on your character(I may have changed the competition a bit)
Good luck!!
Day Dreaming Sophie:D

1 comment:

  1. I've now extended the poll so you now have 4 days to chose your favorite Jacqueline Wilson Book!!
    Sophie:D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read - and comment on - this blog post! I read and reply to every comment, so feel free to ask any questions and I'll answer!

See you soon!

Sophie Louise