Monday

POLL AND COMPETITION EXTENSIONS!

The poll on my sidebar closes in 23HOURS! Vote now for your favourite author! Also, the 'Name the Fish' competition is now open until tomorrow! I need more people to enter! All you have to do is read my previous post and comment below it! AND my 'Mystery Author' competition closes TOMORROW! All you have to do is become a member of my lovely blog!!! The winner will be chosen for both competitions and will be posted tomorrow! The Mystery Author will also be revealed SOON and the stories will be uploaded on to my blog for the winners in a very few days time!!! ONE DAY LEFT SO HURRY UP ENTERRRRRRR!(Thanks if you already have by the way)
Yours, Sophie :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read - and comment on - this blog post! I read and reply to every comment, so feel free to ask any questions and I'll answer!

See you soon!

Sophie Louise