Thursday

Blogoversary Day 4 - Tea Party with Emma(Never Judge a Book!)

I do not believe we are already on Day 4 of the week's Blogoversary Celebrations. Today, I'm chatting to the extremely talented Emma from Never Judge a Book and The Graphicness, who is also the creator of my gorgeous headers/button!  
 


Hello Emma. How are you?
I'm very well thanks! Thank you for having me on your blog. I'm honoured! :)

Here, have some cake -
Mmmmmm... Yum!

 Can you list me your top three books?
That used to be really hard last year, now its easier...
1. Dare You To by Katie McGarry
2. Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Claire
3. The Lost Girl by Sangu Mandanna
 
Dare You To is being mentioned a lot lately, I must read it! And I'm still yet to read The Infernal Devices, which both look and sound fantastic.

When you read, do you have a favourite genre?

Oooooooo tough one I'm tied between Paranormal and Contemporary!
 
I love Contemporary too! The Fault in Our Stars and Geek Girl both drew me in.

Do you have a favourite book-to-film adaptation?

I'm going to say Twilight, however the only one that surpassed my expectations of the saga is Breaking Dawn! Which I loved! :)
 
Breaking Dawn was fantastic right? It was the shock-twist that had me!

Do you own any fandom merchandise, for example, a Harry Potter T-Shirt?

Of course... I've got the very first wand of Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone, including the new ones of the last two films as well. New Moon and Team Edward T-Shirt (I wouldn't be on any other team!) He he!
 
I'm sorry but I'm Team Jacob...! I don't know what it was, I think it's because I always want the best-friends to be together.

Where are your favourite places to shop?
Well Waterstones is a given that's for sure!  I love Paperchase and all things stationary. And I love going o old fash and vintage shops including Old Sweet Shops! :D
What is your favourite flavour of ice-cream?
Mint Choc-Chip- it has a lot of memories!
When reading/writing, what is your favourite snack?
I find myself having Milk and Biscuits in the evening when I read and I love it!

Do you have a favourite quote?
I have to say no I don't... But recently I've made my own... Reading is like a dream, it may not come true but you can always believe! :)
 
That is such a beautiful quote! I love it!

If you could hold a dinner party, and invite anybody, fictional/dead/alive, who would they be?
Ryan Stone (Dare You To) Fictional Bella (not film) Tessa, Will and Jem (The Infernal Devices) Last but not least David Tennant... 10th Doctor! ;)
 
Remember to invite me! It sounds like an awesome party.
 
You can step back into one era of time, where would that be?
Victorian! :)
 
I've always wanted to step back into that time too! I think it was my Jacqueline Wilson days of reading Hetty Feather. My child-hood day dreams!
 
How about if you could choose a fictional-world?
Vampire Academy! :D
 
Thank you Emma for chatting to me and designing my amazing headers!

3 comments:

  1. Emma's Graphics are amazing. Great Interview.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow, we have more in common than I thought! Mint Choc Chip ice cream? A love of stationery? DARE YOU TO! DAVID TENNANT!!!!
    Fab interview, ladies :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU HAVE THE FIRST WAND IN HARRY POTTER AND THE PHILOSPHER'S STONE!! GAAHHH *jealous face* :P

    I love The Infernal Devices, stationary and David Tennant too! Great interview, guys. I love both of Emma's blogs :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read - and comment on - this blog post! I read and reply to every comment, so feel free to ask any questions and I'll answer!

See you soon!

Sophie Louise