This time last year, when we were saying farewell to 2011, and making our resolutions for 2012, I never thought about starting a blog, or reading more as one of them. But, I always make resolutions because it's good to set a goal.
- To achieve something I have never achieved in before.
- Join a club or group where I can meet more people whether it is a writing club or drama.
- Read a different variety of books and genres including the classics. Finally read the Harry Potters!
- Write more. Possibly write a novel-however short it may be.
- Achieve in school: work hard, get good levels, do well.
- Be more confident-be more comfortable in different situations and in-front of my peers.
- A really important one for me is to stand-up for myself. I always feel like I allow myself to be picked without saying anything because I'm naturally afraid.
Happy New Year! Thank you for making this year and I hope you have a great 2013. And now as midnight approaches, I'm actually really sad to see 2012 come to a close.
Thank you! And since I'm thanking everyone, I have to say a big thank-you to my family who I never let look at my blog, but support me in everything I do!
I'm so sorry because this is my last post until next year!